Please print this page and send in with your membership dues. Make as many copies as needed, and don't forget to make copies for any guest you may be taking to the club. We are sorry for this inconvenience, but appreciate your understanding. Thank You.
An Insurance Waiver must be filled out by anyone coming to club for any reason.
NOTE: Members and visitors with children, please keep an eye on them as there is a small pond on the property, as well as people shooting arrows, and other members are not there to babysit. This is not meant to anger you , or keep you from joining, but to remind you to keep kids safe.
Adult & Minor with Parent/Guardian Waiver/Release
Participant/Spectator/Sponsor/Club Member WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed on the clubs property as a guest, to spectate, or to participate in any way in Big Oak Archery Club events and activities, going with a member as a guest on non-event outings, or joining Big Oak Archery Club as a member, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2)I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Big Oak Archery Club, their officers, members, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law; and,
5) This form is for joining, and or participating, and/or spectating, and/or visiting; and,
6) I agree to abide by the clubs rules, for they are for my safety as well as the safety of others.
I Assume All Risk and understand all risk involved, great or small. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
This Liability Waiver Form is good for one year from date of signing or until the end of the year in which this year this form is dated, and i understand a new form must be filled out before going to the club's property each year.
Above age 18 sign here, under age 18 info lower down page:
(Print name above, signature below)
Minors age 17 and under
Parents must sign above.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE
(UNDERAGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, participation, spectating, or joining) This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, spectator, visitor, or club member as part of my family membership as his/her parent/guardian, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(Print minors name above, Parent/Guardian print and sign above where it says Participants, Spectator, Parent/Guardian)
Emergency Phone Number:(________)_________________
List additional minors names and emergency numbers as well, if different, below or on reverse side.